It’s time for an adventure
The Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar II is ready for an adventure. It will help you face the challenges of the wild or of a big city. The dial is equipped with a solar panel to recharge the battery with sunlight and even artificial light, without which it will last up to a year. This means you can rely on the 20 essential tactile functions it offers, without worrying the power will run out in the moment of need. The compass will guide you, the altimeter with difference meter will show you how high you have gone and what risks you might be facing along with the absolute and relative air pressure indicator. Additionally it offers a regatta function, backlight, chronograph add/split/lap, azimuth, logbook, timer, 2 alarms, 2 time zones, perpetual calendar with day and week indicator. A true instrument.
Military or Navy
The design of the Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar will blend into the environment like a true camouflage. There is a Military green version that features a compass rose on the top half of the dial for the adventures on land. The Navy blue model, which has double baton indices on a dotted background, contrasted by lines on the top centre of the dial with a minute indicator in-between, is for those at sea. Both have matching scratch-resistant ceramic bezels with a luminescent compass rose. The silicone bracelets make them not only comfortable but easy to clean after crawling in the mud or through the seaweed. Adding to their wearability is their titanium case making them extra-light and hypoallergenic. The standard buckle can be used to tie the watch to a rucksack in extreme conditions. It’s time for you to take on your own mission with a Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar II.
- Swiss Made
- Quartz movement with accumulator charge indicator
- Antimagnetic titanium case with black PVD coating and engraved caseback
- Tactile scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
- 20 functions; backlight, 2 time zones, perpetual calendar, absolute and relative air pressure, altimeter with difference meter, chronograph add/split/lap, timer, compass, azimuth, 2 alarms, logbook, regatta, day and week indicator
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Rubber strap with folding clasp with push-buttons
- Bicolour execution is PVD coating
- Diameter: 45mm
#watches #horology #ShereenShabnam #Fijian #EditorInChief #WatchCollector #menswatches #lladieswatches #tourbillon #luxurywatches #watchspotting #wristcandy #instawatch #timepieces #Shereen_Shabnam #Watchlover #chronograph #millionairelifestyle #Accessories #watchesofinstagram #premiumwatches